The New Chairman
Steve Lippia is consummate professional. A Grammy nominated vocalist of the highest caliber, he is known as the next Chairman of the board carrying the legacy of Frank Sinatra to new heights.
Steve Lippia's sensational sound has made him one of the most prominent, in-demand vocalists today. His place is established as one of the finest interpreters of “standards” and traditional pop music in the nation.
Steve’s youthful, energetic talent and powerful show creates a perfect blend of “classic” with “today.” His show introduces a new generation to this timeless music while appealing to long-time listeners.
Steve’sTV appearances include“EXTRA,” FOX’s “Good Day New York,” CNN’s “Showbiz Today,” ABC and the BBC.
STEVE’s much acclaimed, the self-titled CD was recorded at WARNER BROTHERS’ STUDIOS in Los Angeles with a 41-piece symphony. Also, Steve has recorded “Steve Lippia Live,” a collection of some of his live performances. His much anticipated third CD, titled “Steve Lippia in Concert,” was released June 16, 2009, to rave reviews and a Grammy nomination!
STEVE is a native of Southington, Connecticut. He makes his home in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife and two miniature German Schnauzers.
STEVE LIPPIA DEMO VIDEO
LIPPIA'S PERFORMANCE HISTORY
Steve has performed to sold-out Symphony audiences across North America and headlined extended engagements in the most prestigious hotels in Las Vegas and Atlantic City including:
- Extended engagements at RIO SUITES HOTEL AND CASINO in Las Vegas and RESORTS HOTEL AND CASINO in Atlantic City. SRO audiences lined up more than two hours before show time to vie for seating. He has performed multiple engagements for HILTON ATLANTIC CITY and CASINO WINSOR, among others.
- Steve has headlined to SRO crowds at the legendary BIRDLAND JAZZ CLUB in New York City, backed by the NELSON RIDDLE and WOODY HERMAN ORCHESTRAS. He performed in a highly successful EUROPEAN JAZZ FESTIVAL TOUR which resulted in a nationally televised special on FINNISH TV2.
Lippia's performances to sold-out Symphony audiences across North America include:
- Akron, Alabama, Albany, Allentown, Amarillo, Anchorage, Annapolis, Asheville, Augusta, Austin, Bangor, Bartlesville, Battle Creek, Boulder Philharmonic, Binghamton Philharmonic, Boston Philharmonic, Boston Pops, Bowling Green, Brampton-Ontario, Brazosport, Buffalo, Calgary, Cape Cod, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cleveland Pops, Colorado,Colorado Springs, Columbus Indiana, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danville, Dayton, Des Moines, Duluth-Superior, Edmonton, Elgin, Elkhart, Erie, Evansville, Fort Smith, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Great Falls, Grand Junction, Greensboro, Greenville, Harrisburg, Hartford, Helena, Hershey, Hilton Head, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Irving, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Kenosha, Kingston (Canada), Knoxville, Lafayette, Las Cruces, Lexington, Lima (OH), Louisiana,Louisville, Midland, Mississippi, Missouri, Mobile, Monroe, Music in the Mountains, Napa, Naples, National Repertory, New Haven, New Jersey, North Arkansas, North Carolina, North Charleston Pops, Ocean City Pops, Omaha, Orchestra Kentucky, Oregon, Palm Beach Pops, Peter Nero and The Philly Pops,Philharmonic of Southern New Jersey Phoenix, Plano, Portland (ME), Quad City, Reno, Richmond, Rochester, Rockford, St. Louis, San Angelo, San Antonio, Saskatoon, Shreveport, Signature-Tulsa, Sioux City, South Arkansas, South Dakota, Southwest Michigan, Southwest Suburban, Springfield, Stockton, Symphony Orchestra Augusta, Symphony Silicon Valley, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Toledo, Toronto, Tucson, Utah, Vancouver, Virginia, West Michigan, Williamsburg, Winnipeg, Winston-Salem, Yakima, and York (Canada).
Current signed contracts with symphonies for the 2018-2019 season include Nashville, Louisiana Philharmonic, Stockton, Springfield, and Topeka.
STEVE has performed at numerous prestigious special events:
- A $1,000 per plate gala event for the world-renowned Jazz Aspen Festival
- Special event at the estate of producer Irwin Winkler in Beverly Hills
- Special event at the estate of Aaron Spelling in Beverly Hills
- Gala fundraiser honoring Mrs. Betty Ford in Vail, Colorado
- Multiple events for the Walton Family, the Crown Family, Donald Trump and Michael Dell
- Multiples special and ticketed events with Keith Lockhart and Boston Pops
- 50th birthday gala for actor John Stamos
In testimonials, directors write:
- "…the best POPS concert they had ever seen anywhere in the country.”
- “We are still receiving calls from our POPS subscribers…”
- “Almost a year before the date, a fan called to purchase tickets.”
- “…we were able to cut marketing and advertising during the last two weeks because we had already sold out!”
- “…extremely well run show that brought the audience to its feet for two sold-out performances.”
- “Steve is an excellent singer and entertainer, and the quality of his performance was first-rate. The crowd loved him…”
- “…Steve was a knockout. His show was everything advertised and much more.”
STEVE LIPPIA'S PERFORMANCE LINE UPS
Steve travels with his music director and is available in the following formats:
- Small Band
- Big Band
- Small Band and Orchestra
- Full Symphony Orchestra